Note to St.Paul PioneerPress and Mpls Star
Fred Melo apparantly has curtailed Sharons Wrecking Ball Candidacy's via Lack of Notice Instead of Boehner use Chris Colemans Face?
Republicans Love to Laugh Thanks Miley Love Your Music altho its Sexy with More Clothes. We do what we have to for Good ole USA.
- Miley Cyrus
- ' ...John Boehner Presents: Wrecking Ball - YouT â–º 0:45â–º 0:45
- â€Ž days ago - Uploaded by Hugh Jass
- John Boehner
- just shut down the United States government because he ... Miley Cyrus - Wrecking
CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: 10/5/2013 4:37:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Villager candidate Sharons Response
Sat.5Oct2013 Sharons Soul of St.Paul Wrecking Ball must be Colemans Demise of his Demo Vacant Propertys. Best Profile
www.eastmetrovoterguide.com Click on Links www.sharon4mayor2014.blogspot.com
â–º 0:45â–º 0:45
In a message dated 10/1/2013 2:47:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, email@example.com writes:
October 1, 2013
Dear St. Paul mayoral candidate:
The Villager newspaper will publish a Voters Guide in its October edition just prior to the November 5 general election. To give each candidate an equal opportunity to express his or her views, we are using the survey form attached and pasted below.
We hope you will participate by filling out the biographical information and answering the four questions that follow.
Please return the survey to the Villagerâ€™s office by e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If e-mail is not an option for you, return your survey by fax to 651-699-6501 or by mail to 757 S. Snelling Ave., St. Paul, MN 55116. Surveys must be received by noon on Tuesday, October 15.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact the Villager editors, Dale Mischke or John Wadell, at 651-699-1462. Thank you,
Dale Mischke and John Wadell
Villager Mayoral Candidates Survey
Name:Sharon Anderson aka Peterson_Scarrella
Address:Legal 1058 Summit/PO Box 4384
Occupation and Employer:Retired Waitress_RealEstate Entreprenuer
Education:School Hard Knocks Self Taught Blogger
Marital status:VA Widow
1. What are the biggest challenges facing St. Paul, and how would you address them? (Please limit your answer to 100 words.)
1. CITY St.Paul via Chris Coleman's Corporate Welfare to the Demise of Homeowners and LandLords re: USSC 10-1332 titled Magner v. Gallagher. Disparate Impact unabated via MN AG Lori Swanson
2. COUNT II Political Bribery ?
3. HAS Chris Coleman via www.lmc.org and Now www.nlc.org used his NonProfit Official Capacity to create AntiTrust Issues in City St.Paul Legislation and Claims vs. City in his Elected Position of Mayor of St. Paul,MN Re: Payout to Corrupt Cops via Metro Gang Strike Force, 3 million
http://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/14773354Budgetary Bribery via Colemans Complicity, Manulipating INsurance Trust Accounts, creating burden on Citizenery,Taxpayers.
2. What would you do to create jobs and improve the business climate in St. Paul? (Please limit your answer to 100 words.)
To expose High Crimes,Misdemeanors of Chris Coleman, taking a Dive and Bribe to Case Fix in the Magner Case USSC 10-1032
http://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/DOJ-St-Paul.pdf Executive Summary * * * AsstAGThomas E.Perez made a secret deal behing closed doors with Chris Coleman Mayor outside counsel David Lillehaug ie: Now MN Justice with Throat Cancer, * * * to Recent advances continue to refine these statistical methods, such as a new system developed Separation Powers:Colemans Complicity www.lmc.org Cities Risk Management Insurance via League MN Cities, apparantly Federal Judge Joanne Ericksen involvement has put the State and Federal Judiciary "at risk"Township of Mount Holly v. Mount Holly Gardens Citizens in Action (filed May 17, 2013): In November 2011, the Court granted cert. in Magner v. Gallagher to decide two questions: first, whether disparate impact claims - that is, claims alleging that a practice has a discriminatory effect on a protected class, even if it not based on a discriminatory purpose - can be brought for a violation of the Fair Housing Act; and, second, what test courts should use to analyze such claims. However, before the Court could hear oral argument, the parties agreed
3. What can the city do on its own to hold down property tax increases, and how would you accomplish that? (Please limit your answer to 100 words.)
Have one Property Tax Statement Eliminate ROW,Excessive Consumption Fees Eliminate DSI orCombine with City and County Health. Executive Branch Mayor must use Veto Powers with Unconstitutional Legislative Resolutions.
Amy has her Chicken Coop, Then and Therefore We must Grow our own Gardens for Food, Hemp or MJ for Medical Needs4Glacuoma.
Have all Cops, DSI, Marcia Moermond live in the City drawing huge Salarys without paying their Share
Legalize Marijuana and Prostitution for Health Reason, Cops and Judges must have better Crimes to Protect Public Safety.
4. What distinguishes you from your opponents in the race? Why should the voters elect you? (Please limit your answer to 100 words.)
Affiant SharonSoulSt.Paul, VA Widow,Whistleblower,"Learned" in High Tech,Blogger,RealEstateEntreprenuer, HomeGrown,HomeTown,St.PaulCentral Grad,School of HardKnocks,Understands Separation of Powers, Mayor Executive must expose the City's Case Fixing Issues to deprive the Average Citizen Equity and Tax Relief. View
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbcTC5Yg68 Dec 17, 2012 - Uploaded by lawlessamerica
Current Candidate MNAG www.sharon4mnag.blogspot.com
LEGAL NOTICE: /s/Sharon4Anderson@aol.com ECF_P165913Pacersa1299 telfx: 651-776-5835: HEALTHCARE http://sharon4anderson.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/judicial-corruption-